The DIY-ers guide to building your very first membership using your existing website with NO stress and for VERY LITTLE added investment
I know where you’re at.
You’re ready to take your business to the next level by having a self-study or group program but don’t want to spend thousands on a custom developer or the out-of-the-box platforms at this time.
And while you’re excited by the possibility of launching your first group program, you’re feeling stuck because of this one giant hurdle.
Where do you begin?
How do you get through investing in this before you’ve even started to launch?
Well, great news – I have a secret for you! You can create a membership site using your existing website and - password protect those pages for only five additional dollars per month!
Sounds too good to be true, right?
Well, it's not!
That means that you can have a gorgeous membership site without having to thousands more in your business.
Want to launch that self-study or group program by next month? No problem!
I've built TONS of membership sites for my clients...and it doesn’t require massive tech or coding skills. You totally can do it for yourself...and you can do it fast!
And now I want to show you how.
Rock Your Membership Site!
A self-study, DIY-ers guide to building your very first membership site
using your existing website with NO stress and for only $5 a month!
I spent over a decade in the corporate training and development space, focused most specifically on managing membership sites to protect content for clients and internal employees.
Once I moved into the online space, I began creating membership sites for other coaches.
Some of the conclusions I came to when I started doing that is that...
- It doesn't make sense to invest thousands in a membership site the first time you are creating a self study or group program. Focus on filling your program and paying for the ads to do so. People will love you for you and your content, not a custom-built membership site.
- It's super vague out there on how to get a membership site built without investing a ton. When I first started in this space, people told me that it was impossible to build a membership site without having to invest in a high-cost DIY builder or paying a developer. Well, that was a lie. I've built several membership sites using people's existing websites.
- People think that you have to be super tech savvy to do this. While there is some code involved, it's a "copy-and-paste" type of situation...there's no need for you to custom code anything in order to get this to work.
- It doesn't have to require months of development before you can go live with your membership site. Seriously - even if you're not tech savvy, you can set up the membership site in just a couple of hours (this obviously doesn't include your content creation).
I promise that no matter what you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 when it comes to technology, you can do this...and fast.
I say this not only because I've supported a ton of people in their membership site builds, but I've also been creating and teaching technology-based classes online since 2011...and I have a master's degree in it. You might say I know my stuff ;)
Module 1: Overview
- Why it’s a good idea to start with a low-cost membership site
- Know when it’s time to upgrade & when it’s not right
- Your Tools
Module 2: A Good Membership Design
- What makes a good membership site design
- Planning/layout document
- Set up checklist to follow
Module 3: Setting Up Memberships
- Payment Integration • PayPal vs Stripe – which should you use?
- One-time fees vs. recurring
- Setting up Stripe payment memberships
- Setting up PayPal payment memberships
- Setting up manual memberships
Module 4: PW Protecting Membership Pages
- Walking you through the set up of your membership page creation
- Configuring the login box
- Custom editing the login box
- Setting up basic membership levels
- Best practices for things you should and should not do
Module 5: Customizing the Sign Up Page
- Custom fields
- An updated design
Module 6: Getting Contacts into Your CRM and Notifications
- Out of the box notifications
- Getting your contacts from the membership site into your CRM so that you can send emails
- Exporting contacts
Module 7: Setting Up Multiple Membership Levels
- Have different self study programs or group programs? Super easy to set up
Who Is This For?
The Rock Your Membership Site Self-Study Program is for the online entrepreneur who has been in business for awhile and is ready to take her business to the next level with a self-study or group program.
This is for the entrepreneur who wants more TIME, more CLIENTS, and more MONEY!
This is for the entrepreneur who wants to expand her current business and doesn’t want to have to invest thousands to do it.
This is for the entrepreneur who knows that guessing isn’t really her thing and is ready to just JFDI and get it done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get access to everything at once?
Yep! As soon as you sign up, you get full access!
What if I am not good at technology?
I’ve been teaching people how to use technical systems for over a decade and I have master’s degree in training & development. I've taught hundreds of people how to be successful at using technology. I am confident that no matter your comfort level with technology, Rock Your Membership Site will get you up and running, fast!
What website platform do I need?
The tool I teach you how to use in this self study program to set up your membership site will work with 95% of website tools out there. The training tutorials are centered around Squarespace, but you can use it with Wordpress, Joomla, and more. If you want to ask about your specific tool, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask.
Will these videos benefit me if I am not a coach?
Yes, definitely! Anyone who who needs a password-protected members area will benefit from the training modules in Rock Your Membership Site.
Do I have access to the content forever?
Well, forever is a long time, but you'll have access for at least one year. And if I have plans to shut it down, you'll know well in advance. And as the tutorials are updated, you’ll get the latest and greatest content.
Kim Heintz is a rare gem. She operates with the highest integrity, is a fantastic communicator and goes above and beyond to deliver professional results. Kim has been an absolute pleasure to work with.
The online world can be overwhelming, and finding someone amazing, that isn’t going to take your money and run, is like finding a needle in a haystack.
I am SO glad the stars aligned and I found Kim. In a very short time she took me from overwhelmed to over the moon and set me up for online success. I just launched my first program with 38 participants and the online client experience has been flawless thanks to Kim and her team.
- Katie Brauer, Personal Transformation Expert
What I loved about this course,was that it was clear and was filled with easy and digestible tutorials. When I signed up for the course, I was intimidated and scared of not being able to finish something that seemed daunting. But with Kim's video tutorials, I actually found it really doable and I got it done.
~ Amber, Beachbody Coach
Kim has a gift for breaking down systems, tools, and technology into simple language. Thanks to Kim's tutorials, I was able to build a beautiful website so I could get my business off the ground. Kim's training saved my sanity and hours of heartache. If you want to make a splash in the online space, Kim Heintz is your secret weapon!
~ Melissa Mather, Success Coach
Check out Brooke & Jason's experience in working Kim on their membership site!
Kim! You are an absolute Godsend! My tech ANGEL on earth! Thank you for saving me from pulling my hair out with your INCREDIBLE tech tutorials. You have a gift for making things so much easier to understand (and do!), and have saved me from so much wasted time, energy, and frustration. You've also shown me how to implement the most powerful tools to grow my business exponentially. For that (and for so much more!) I will be forever grateful! You are a gift to the world, and your videos have been invaluable for me and my business.
~ Jennifer Jayde, Success Coach + Mentor for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
When I search for tutorials online, I feel apprehensive just before I click it wondering if it's going to drain the mental energy I need to finish my project. Once I experienced Kim Heintz's simple tutorials, they were my go-to! The simple, down-to-earth, bite-sized videos were just what I needed to make sense of creating my website!
~ Emily Grabatin, Life & Leadership Coach
Kim Heinz does a FANTASTIC job breaking down complicated systems and making them easy to understand and implement. I recommend her tutorials to all my clients. Kim's videos help entrepreneurs overcome technophobia and conquer the tech side of their business, so they can focus on what they are most passionate about. She's a life saver!!!!
~ Sarah King, Business Coach
I scroll straight to the bottom oftentimes too, so I thought I’d put this note here for you and cut straight to the chase…
The Rock Your Membership Site program is going to kick your butt into gear and get you having a site built FAST rather than just thinking about it.
You're going to stop holding yourself (and your dreams) back.
You're going to feel so empowered because every time you need to add content or make a change, you'll be able to have it done just MINUTES after you think of the idea.
I'll be sharing with you the EXACT steps to take to build your membership site using your existing website so that you can GET MORE TIME, CLIENTS, AND MONEY!
You're going to be SO FREAKING PROUD to show it off to your friends, family, existing clients, and potential clients.
What you can expect to HAPPEN from this program is that you will:
- Build a beautiful-looking membership site without having to invest thousands of dollars.
- Stop feeling frustrated over the technology that is currently holding you back.
- Develop a brand new skillset that will be able to be replicated over and over and over again.
- Get more clients, time and MONEY!
- STREAMLINE everything that you are currently doing.