Your program is personalized to fit your individual needs and desires. When we first start working together, you’ll complete a questionnaire so that I can have an idea of where you currently are, where you’d like to be, and what’s holding you back. This will help set the stage for developing a plan of action for our time together.
Here are some of the areas in which I can offer you the most help:
- Identify the systems and structures needed for your business based on your needs, technical skill level, and budget
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM initial setup
- CRM integration with website
- CRM integration with landing page software
- Email automation setup and configuration
- One landing page configuration
(Example software: ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.)
- Landing page set up
- Landing page configuration
(Example software: LeadPages, Unbounce, Squarespace, etc.)
- Scheduling tool configuration & integration
- Payment site set up + integration
- Other productivity tools to help automate & streamline your life and work
(Example software: PayPal, Square, Stripe, etc.)
- Integration of website with web hosting service
- Getting things to look the way you want them to
- Technical integrations with the other tools you'll use in your business
(Example software: Squarespace, Wordpress, Wix, etc.)
Facebook Ads & Facebook
- Understanding the technical aspects behind Facebook ads
- Using schedulng tools to automate social media posts
- Webinar initial set up
- Best practices for running a webinar
(Example software: ClickWebinar, Zoom, GoToWebinar, etc.)
- Configuration and site-build out
- Integration with pay systems
- Organizing it in the most user-friendly way for your users
Example software: The New Kajabi, CourseCats, etc.)
- Tools for content design
- Tools for image creation
- Tools for audio & video creation
Note: Any systems that have an associated cost will be the responsibility of the client.
As a bonus...I have been in the learning and development space for over a decade and have written, developed, implemented, and ran successful programs. If you need a little extra help with the content you are writing, I'm a great resource for that too.
- Learn how to use simple and inexpensive technology tools to put together powerful content
- Direction on how to create an opt-in that is really compelling and almost “too good to be free”
- Review of opt-in content to ensure that it’s consistent with your branding and aligns with your business services or products
- Create powerful and effective webinars that give a ton of value and attract clients
**You and your journey are unique and therefore your individual technical needs and timelines will vary. We will adjust as needed.
Here's what's included:
- An initial 50-minute needs assessment to get really clear on where you are, where you want to be, and what your concerns are as it relates to technology.
- Technical systems set up walk through + training videos so that you can replicate and be self-sufficient once our time together is up.
- Unlimited email support between sessions for those days you need a little extra guidance.
- Special members area. Password protected site that holds all of the coach materials including training videos.