Your program is personalized to fit your individual needs and desires. When we first start working together, you’ll complete a questionnaire so that I can have an idea of where you currently are, where you’d like to be, and what’s holding you back. This will help set the stage for developing a plan of action for our time together.
Here are some of the areas in which I can offer you the most help:
- Identify the systems and structures needed for your business based on your needs, technical skill level, and budget
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM initial setup
- CRM integration with website
- CRM integration with landing page software
- Email automation setup and configuration
- One landing page configuration
(Example software: ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.)
- Landing page set up
- Landing page configuration
(Example software: LeadPages, Unbounce, Squarespace, etc.)
- Scheduling tool configuration & integration
(Example software: Calendly
- Payment site set up + integration
- Other productivity tools to help automate & streamline your life and work
(Example software: PayPal, Square, Stripe, etc.)
- Tools for content design
- Tools for image creation
- Tools for audio & video creation
- Learn all of the tasks to that need to be completed and structures to have in place before your business is live
- Create a 90-day project plan to keep you on track week-to-week so that you can be ready to launch your business at the end of that 90 days
- Use free project planning software to keep you on-track and accountable
- Integration of website with web hosting service
- Getting things to look the way you want them to
- Technical integrations with the other tools you'll use in your business
(Example software: Squarespace, Wordpress, Wix, etc.)
Facebook Ads & Facebook
- Understanding the technical aspects behind Facebook ads
- Using schedulng tools to automate social media posts
- Webinar initial set up
- Best practices for running a webinar
(Example software: ClickWebinar, Zoom, GoToWebinar, etc.)
- Configuration and site-build out
- Integration with pay systems
- Organizing it in the most user-friendly way for your users
(Example software: The New Kajabi, CourseCats, etc.)
As a bonus...I have been in the learning and development space for over a decade and have written, developed, implemented, and ran successful programs. If you need a little extra help with the content you are writing, I'm a great resource for that too.
*Note: Any systems that have an associated cost will be the responsibility of the client.
**You and your journey are unique and therefore your individual technical needs and timelines will vary. We will adjust as needed.
Here's what's included:
- An initial 50-minute needs assessment to get really clear on where you are, where you want to be, and what your concerns are as it relates to technology.
- 11 additional phone calls at 50 minutes each (can be weekly for 3 months or 3 calls a month for 4 months).
- Technical systems set up walk through + training videos so that you can replicate and be self-sufficient once our time together is up.
- Unlimited email support between sessions for those days you need a little extra guidance.
- Special members area. Password protected site that holds all of the coach materials including session recordings.
If you choose to updgrade to the Full-Service Package, I will build out all of the technical systems that you choose to implement. This gives you more time and energy to focus on the products and services that you plan to offer, as well as marketing and other business-building strategies.