Sorry to say it, but right now you're losing time, money, and potential clients.
Why do I say that, you ask?
It's because instead of setting your own structures and systems in your business that WORK FOR YOU and help you STAND OUT in a sea of other Beachbody coaches, you're solely using the same methods that coaches have been using for years.
While the "old" way of doing things still works to a degree, doing ONLY that is costing you a ton of time - which you could be spending on other areas of your business. This also means it's costing you clients and money.
The way we market our businesses is constantly evolving and as business owners, it is important to evolve right with that so we can take advantage of new opportunities.
I'm excited to say that with the creation of my own website, I have had FAR more clients and potential clients find me from ACROSS THE WORLD - without me having to do anything.
My website has done a lot of the initial ground work of sharing my story and getting my mission out there so that when I connect with clients, they already know what I have to offer and how I can help them.
And I want the same for you.
A very big opportunity exists right now for you to stand out, share your message, reach more clients, and make more money - and all in WAY less time. And this can be accomplished simply by creating a website.
It's time you focused on putting systems in place once that do the work for you so that you can focus on other key strategic initiatives in your business.
Introducing Squarespace 101
A comprehensive, yet SIMPLE self-paced tutorials vault to help you get your website built...and FAST.
If you haven't heard of it, Squarespace is an extremely user-friendly and inexpensive website builder that gives you the power to build beautiful-looking websites. Even my non tech-savvy clients say that this platform is SUPER EASY to use.
In the Squarespace 101 tutorials vault, you'll find everything you need to build your first website, including:
- Password protecting pages
- Creating a blog
- Adding a tracking pixel to your site so you can retarget later
- Creating a contact form
- Adding a newsletter block to capture email addresses
- And so much more!
- Picking your first template & navigating the platform
- Setting your styles and applying your branding
- Building your pages
- Formatting text
- Adding images
- Adding videos
- Adding documents
- Adding buttons
Let's Talk Bonuses
Because you're a member of Sara's program, you'll also get these three bonuses:
- A bonus video training and planning workbook from Sara Dann, Business and Marketing Strategist, on exactly how you can use sales pages to attract more customers and coaches, and run your business more efficiently.
- A sample sales page, specifically designed for Beachbody coaches, that you can use as a template and plug in your own content. (Also from Sara!)
- Tutorials on setting up and using the CRMs MailChimp and ActiveCampaign. Email is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get the word out about all that you have to offer. Having a CRM system in place really goes hand-in-hand with having a website. While there are many CRM options out there, MailChimp and ActiveCampaign are two that are very to use and implement. That's why I'm providing these tutorials to help you quickly learn how to use these tools to collect email addresses and send automated emails.
What People are Saying
Kim has a gift for breaking down systems, tools, and technology into simple language. Thanks to Kim's tutorials, I was able to build a beautiful website so I could get my business off the ground. Kim's training saved my sanity and hours of heartache. If you want to make a splash in the online space, Kim Heintz is your secret weapon!
~ Melissa Mather, Success Coach
The Benefits of Squarespace 101
I know that it's not always possible to invest thousands in having a website custom-built for you. However, with the invention of tools like Squarespace, you no longer have to! As you saw above, clients who have used Squarespace 101 have been able to build their own websites - and FAST. And this is totally something you can do too!
Some of the added benefits of Squarespace 101 include:
- All the guesswork has been eliminated from setting up your first website - these tutorials tell you exactly what you need to know and how you need to do it
- These tutorials are broken into bite-sized videos so that you can find the right information without spending time searching
- Watch the tutorials at your own pace and as many times as you need
- Access for at least a year so that you watch them over and over again as your business (and website) grows!
- Access to any updates to the content (you'll get an email when anything is updated)
- Save a TON of money and be empowered in building your own, beautiful website
- You could have a site built by weekend with the guidance of the tutorials
Get immediate access to all tutorials and bonuses!
All communication will be sent to the email address you register with.
Price does not include cost of the Squarespace tool.
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds. If you have questions before signing up, please contact me: email@example.com.
Kim! You are an absolute Godsend! My tech ANGEL on earth! Thank you for saving me from pulling my hair out with your INCREDIBLE tech tutorials. You have a gift for making things so much easier to understand (and do!), and have saved me from so much wasted time, energy, and frustration. You've also shown me how to implement the most powerful tools to grow my business exponentially. For that (and for so much more!) I will be forever grateful! You are a gift to the world, and your videos have been invaluable for me and my business.
~ Jennifer Jayde, Success Coach + Mentor for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
When I search for tutorials online, I feel apprehensive just before I click it wondering if it's going to drain the mental energy I need to finish my project. Once I experienced Kim Heintz's simple tutorials, they were my go-to! The simple, down-to-earth, bite-sized videos were just what I needed to make sense of creating my website!
~ Emily Grabatin, Life & Leadership Coach